A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Chuang-Kuo Wu:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Chuang-Kuo Wu is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Chuang-Kuo Wu, MD, PHD is board certified in Vascular Neurology.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
Education & Awards
Dr. Wu graduated from China Medical University, Taichung.
Dr. Wu has 10 hospital affiliations:
- Covenant Medical Center
- University Medical Center - Lubbock
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Chuang-Kuo Wu MD and PHD is a male Neurologist, has 23 years of experience and practices in Vascular Neurology.
- Where does Dr. Chuang-Kuo Wu practice?
- Dr. Chuang-Kuo Wu has 1 office location.
Dr. Chuang-Kuo Wu practices Vascular Neurology near Lubbock, TX.
See Lubbock Neurologists.