A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Chuanpit Moser:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
be the first!
Specialties & Research
Dr. Chuanpit Moser, MD is board certified in Pediatrics.
- She has special expertise in 3 areas:
- Cystic Fibrosis
- Sleep Apnea (Sleep Apnea Syndromes)
Education & Awards
Dr. Moser graduated from Prince Of Songkla University Faculty Of Medicine. She has 2 awards.
Dr. Moser has 14 hospital affiliations:
- Pioneer Memorial Hospital - CAH
- Children's Hospital of Orange County
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Chuanpit C Moser MD is a female Pediatrician, has 20 years of experience and practices in Pediatrics.
- Where does Dr. Chuanpit C. Moser practice?
- Dr. Chuanpit Moser has 4 office locations.
Dr. Chuanpit Moser practices Pediatrics near Sioux Falls, SD.
Additional practice locations include: Aberdeen, SD and Long Beach, CA.
See Sioux Falls Pediatricians.