A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Chuansheng Wu:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Chuansheng Wu is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Chuansheng Wu, FCCP, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine, Pulmonary Disease, and Sleep Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 3 areas:
- Preventive Medicine
Education & Awards
Dr. Wu graduated from Shanghai Railway Medical University.
Dr. Wu has 13 hospital affiliations:
- Newton Medical Center
- DeKalb Medical Center at Hillandale
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Chuansheng Jonathan Wu FCCP and MD is a male Internist, has 14 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine, Pulmonary Disease, and Sleep Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Chuansheng J. Wu practice?
- Dr. Chuansheng Wu has 8 office locations.
Dr. Chuansheng Wu practices Internal Medicine, Pulmonary Disease, and Sleep Medicine near Decatur, GA.
Additional practice locations include: Conyers, GA and Duluth, GA.
See Decatur Internists, Decatur Pulmonologists, and Decatur Sleep Medicine Doctors.