A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Chuck-Kwan Lee:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Chuck-Kwan Lee is Excellent.
Specialties & Research
Dr. Chuck-Kwan Lee, MD is board certified in Pediatrics and Pediatric Hematology-Oncology.
Education & Awards
Dr. Lee graduated from University Of Hong Kong.
Dr. Lee has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Bakersfield Memorial Hospital
- Mercy Hospitals of Bakersfield
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Chuck-Kwan K Lee MD is a male Pediatrician, has 44 years of experience and practices in Pediatrics and Pediatric Hematology-Oncology.
- Where does Dr. Chuck-Kwan K. Lee practice?
- Dr. Chuck-Kwan Lee has 3 office locations.
Dr. Chuck-Kwan Lee practices Pediatrics and Pediatric Hematology-Oncology near Bakersfield, CA.
Additional practice locations include: Fresno, CA.
See Bakersfield Pediatricians and Bakersfield Oncologists.