A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Chuck-Kwan Lee:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Chuck-Kwan Lee is Excellent.
Prepare before visiting Dr. Lee
ADHD Patient Education Read our ADHD patient education guide and learn all about Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder.Before Visiting Dr. Lee Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Chuck-Kwan Lee, MD is board certified in Pediatrics and Pediatric Hematology-Oncology.
- He has special expertise in 4 areas:
- Acute Myeloid Leukemia
- Chronic Myeloid Leukemia
Education & Awards
Dr. Lee graduated from University Of Hong Kong.
Dr. Lee has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Bakersfield Memorial Hospital
- Mercy Hospitals of Bakersfield
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Chuck-Kwan Lee MD is a male Pediatrician, has 44 years of experience and practices in Pediatrics and Pediatric Hematology-Oncology.
- Where does Dr. Chuck-Kwan Lee practice?
- Dr. Chuck-Kwan Lee has 1 office location.
Dr. Chuck-Kwan Lee practices Pediatrics and Pediatric Hematology-Oncology near Bakersfield, CA.
See Bakersfield Pediatricians and Bakersfield Oncologists.