A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Chuck Pruna:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Chuck Pruna is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Overactive Urinary Bladder
Education & Awards
Dr. Pruna graduated from None Reported.
Dr. Pruna has 1 hospital affiliations:
- Reston Town Center Pediatrics
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Chuck Stephen G Pruna DO is a male Urologist and practices in Urology.
- Where does Dr. Chuck S. Pruna practice?
- Dr. Chuck Pruna has 3 office locations.
Dr. Chuck Pruna practices Urology near Leesburg, VA.
Additional practice locations include: Reston, VA.
See Leesburg Urologists.