Internists
Video profile
19335 Merriman Rd
Livonia, MI 48152
248-474-4900
Locations and availability (3)

2.5

|  Two times failure  |  show details
Apr 27th, 2010

Twice while on medication you failed me on how to ween me from these medications and cause me severe problems. I do not recommend you to anyone.

|  show details
Feb 17th, 2010

Dr. Yadmark has taken excellent care of me and of my family for several years.

|  You failed us...  |  show details
by J.Gwizdz on Jan 29th, 2010

Mr. Yadmark; Having brought my husband into your office on Wednesday, 1/20/10 with what seemed to be a very serious knee injury (it was swollen at least twice the size of his other knee with rigidity in his thigh and calf) you refused our request for an MRI stating, no surgeon would touch him with that swelling anyway. Our brief 5-minute visit with you resulted in scripts for Ibuprofen & Vicodin and a diagnosis of a severe sprain, for which we were to ice his knee down and come back on Friday, 1/22/10 for a follow-up. Skeptical, but believing you would be the authority, we followed your direction to ice, elevate & medicate. Upon our return to see you that following Friday, there was no improvement in the swelling on his knee or in his ability to bend or straighten it. In fact, the injury had spread to his inability to lift his leg entirely! Again, despite my specifically requesting an MRI you said it wasnt needed because (you) could tell that nothing felt torn. You never even bothered to order an x-ray, even to verify nothing was damaged - you walked in and out of our exam room in less than 5 minutes! I hope you are now embarrassed to learn that my husband will be undergoing surgery on Monday, 2/1 for a broken knee; a discovery which resulted from our seeking a second opinion from another Family Practice, MD, the Monday after seeing you! This doctor took one look at my husbands knee and immediately requested an x-ray. With 110ccs of fluid drained from my husbands knee and x-rays developed 20mins later, we discovered that indeed he had done more serious damage than a severe sprain. Fortunately, this doctor then had an MRI scheduled for us within 12hrs and an orthopedic consult scheduled within 48hrs; whereby another 70ccs of fluid was removed from the knee and the MRI revealed that the knee cap had actually been broken! In fact, a piece of the bone was actually lodged behind the patella and was being driven into the femur and adjoining muscle with each attempt my husband made at movement.Every day people are told to take charge of their health be proactive help the doctor help youand yet you spent approximately 12-15 MINUTES TOTAL with my husband over two visits and did not even seem to fully participate in his care! In my opinion, your actions resemble those fake bums who stand on the corner looking for a free handout I believe you work your part-time schedule so you can simply show-up and collect monies from insurance companies, all whilst pursuing other interests in your free time. In closing; Mr. Yadmark, I think you should be ashamed to call yourself a doctor, as it seems to me you are practicing medicine half-assed! For this reason, I will never again refer to you as Dr. In addition, I will make sure you dont ever treat either my husband or me in the future, and thereby receive no monies from our insurance plan EVER! Moreover, I will be making it my mission to alert our local community & anyone else who will listen, to the pathetic representation I believe you provided us in the name of Health Care!