Dr. Chudi Chime Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Chudi Chime?

Endometriosis

Endometriosis

Have you seen Dr. Chudi Chime?

• Good
  • Bad
  • Good
  • Bad

December 10th, 2011

I have a child who is a teen now. My experience with Dr. Chimi was horrible. He never really cared to listen to my concerns. My baby was born unhealthy, thank God fine now-not sure if was because of wrong doing during delivery. I'll never know. These people didn't know what they were doing. A natural birth and for weeks i had trouble walking-not normal. For years, I had problems BECAUSE OF MY DELIVERY (what was done and not done)..he convinced me all of that was normal-I was not normal after delivery and it affected me physically and emotionally for YEARS. It's no wonder the hospital closed too. The doctors, nurses and hospital itself was horrible. A real shame. But Dr. Chimi lacked any kind of compassion and for years, never listened to my concerns or complains. Thank goodness my child is fine now and thank God that I found a Dr who could take the time to listen and take care of me and undue the damage that these people did to me physically and emotionally. Find a good Dr. Look at reviews. Talk to patients. Don't just let any random Dr referred by an insurance company deliver your most prized posession.

August 21st, 2010

Needs a lesson in sensitivity

He was wonderful at first, as he is very knowledgeable, but a bit condescending at times, especially when it comes to discussing delicate issues that I am uneducated about. He is excellent when he does find a diagnosis, but lately I feel as though he is rushing through exams in order to deal with the overcrowding problem in the waiting room. I recently went to him with a problem, and he dismissed it and sent me home. However, I know that there is something wrong, so I am getting a second consultation and searching for a new OB/GYN.

January 11th, 2010

Not the Best

Dr. Chime was rough during the exam and he's sometimes rude when asked questions. I generally don't like his attitude and won't recommend him to anyone.

May 24th, 2009

Dr. Chime, is not one of the most cheerful doctor but he is the best at delivering babies. He saved my life once when I was in the hospital. He is a honest and decent man. I wish he would smile more. Bridget is dedicated and work hard to make sure each customer is satisfied. I am always going to seek optimum care from Dr. Chudi Chime.

March 28th, 2009

THE BEST OBSTETRICIAN I EVER HAD.

Dr. Chime take his time with you, he also makes you feel comfortable. His diagnose me with accuracy.

February 16th, 2017