Dr. Chuka Onyeneke MD Patient Reviews

May 25th, 2016
Very caring Doctor

October 9th, 2014
suboxone
I think helping opiate users is great but what does it say when someone has been on the drug for 10 years and once one doctor attempts to taper them off, they just run and find another one because they don't want to manage and deal with life on life's terms. That is suboxone doctor shopping and it's not to help it's all about the money! $150 just to get the script and then more money for the script. Shady! Especially when the doctor doesn't even randomly drug test. Yeah, they might be sober from heroin but it's ok to smoke crack. These doctors are just in it for the money! Disgusting. So many of them are fooled my the addicts lies. I know. I live with one!

September 10th, 2013
sub standard care avon urgent care abbe road
After calling to confirm I could go in for my follow up appointment I arrived at the office and waited an hour for the dr to get back from lunch. I hurt my rib two weeks ago and im in extreme pain unable to breath properly or lie down to sleep. The dr initially prescribe pain meds. During my follow up he told me he is stopping medication because I would get addicted, even thou he said it will probably take another month to heal. What a joke he sent me on my way in complete agony because pain pill are addictive? So now I can't work at all. He likes to try and see you every week even if you don't need to go in order to maximize profits. So do yourself a favor go somewhere where the phasicians actually care about helping and not making money.

September 28th, 2011
Excellent Doctor
Excellent doctor. Very caring and knowledgeable, and doesn't prescribe loads of unneccessary meds.

April 18th, 2011
Mrs. Sandra Welch
I am happy to have found a doctors office that has skilled, full time assistants. By using an office with full time medical assistants, the regular aches and pains, and daily medical care costs are kept down. This staff knows their business. Susan and Ray make sure that you are listened to and follow up with you after wards. Thanks.

August 10th, 2009
Urgent Care
I took my daughter to see Dr. Onyeneke at his Urgent Care. His secretary or nurse on that day was not very considerate and actully seemed lazy. Dr. Onyeneke was excellent though. Very concerned, personal, friendly and most of all knowledgable...the kind of Dr you wish you could have all the time.

March 28th, 2017