A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
be the first!
Specialties & Research
Dr. Chukwudi Eke, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine.
More Specialties & Research
Education & Awards
Dr. Eke graduated from University Of Benin.More Education & Awards
Dr. Eke has 14 hospital affiliations:
- East Texas Medical Center-Tyler
- East Texas Medical Center-Carthage
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Eke accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- United Healthcare - 2 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Illinois - 1 plan
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Texas - 2 plans
- Scott and White Health Plan - 2 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 1 plan
- Unicare - 5 plans
- Humana - 9 plans
More Accepted Insurance
Learn more about Dr. Chukwudi Eke:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Chukwudi I. Eke practice?
Dr. Chukwudi Eke practices Internal Medicine and Hospitalist near Sulphur Springs, TX.
Additional practice locations include: Houston, TX and Quitman, TX.
See Sulphur Springs Internists.