A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Chukwudi Eke:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
Dr. Chukwudi Eke, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine.
Education & Awards
Dr. Eke graduated from University Of Benin.
Dr. Eke has 10 hospital affiliations:
- East Texas Medical Center-Tyler
- East Texas Medical Center-Mount Vernon
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Chukwudi Isidor Eke MD is a male Internist, has 20 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Chukwudi I. Eke practice?
- Dr. Chukwudi Eke has 2 office locations.
Dr. Chukwudi Eke practices Internal Medicine near Houston, TX.
Additional practice locations include: Sulphur Springs, TX.
See Houston Internists.