A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Chukwuemeka Efobi:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Prepare before visiting Dr. Efobi
Bipolar Disorder Patient Education Learn all about symptoms, treatments and medications of bipolar disorder by reading our BD patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Efobi Learn More
|More Patient Guides & Topics|
ADHD in Adults
Major Depressive Disorder
Specialties & Research
Dr. Chukwuemeka Efobi, MD is board certified in Psychiatry.
- He has special expertise in 7 areas:
- Attention Deficit Disorder (ADD) / Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder (ADHD)
- Bipolar Disorder / Manic Depressive Disorder
- Depressive Disorder
- Sleep Disorders
Education & Awards
Dr. Efobi graduated from University Of Nigeria, Enugu.
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Chukwuemeka Kachi Efobi MD is a male Psychiatrist, has 18 years of experience and practices in Psychiatry.
- Where does Dr. Chukwuemeka K. Efobi practice?
- Dr. Chukwuemeka Efobi has 1 office location.
Dr. Chukwuemeka Efobi practices Psychiatry near New Rochelle, NY.
See New Rochelle Psychiatrists.