Family Practitioner, Primary Care Doctor

by jose on May 6th, 2015

update: dr ibeku is the best. i have been in his care for years. i strongly recommend his services and am bless to be his patient. thanks dr ibeku and staff.

quality family medica care show details quality family medica care
by jose r on Feb 12th, 2015

dr ibeku and safe is warm friendly and very caring. im happy to being under his care for well over 5 years and i hope for many more years of service. thank u medical office.

A diligent doctor show details A diligent doctor
Aug 2nd, 2013

Dr Ibeku is a very diligent doctor. When i visited him for consultation, he spent time to get to the details of my problem before writing prescription. Prior to this, it was very easy for me to get appointment as his staff requested me to walk in. No time was wasted waiting for the doctor to call me in. I will recommend this doctor to anyone who is in need of a family doctor.

WHAT'S UP DOC? NO RESPONSE, REALLY! show details WHAT'S UP DOC? NO RESPONSE, REALLY!
by Mr. Patent Advocate on Jul 18th, 2013

This guy (Dr. C Ibeku) is the worst doctor I have ever visited. I am looking for another primary physician at this very moment. Why you asked? I took physical 2 months ago and requested blood work. 2 weeks after the blood work was done I left several message via voice message and fax for the results. TO THIS VERY DAY STILL NO RESPONSE! REALLY!