Dr. Chukwuemeka Ibeku MD Patient Reviews

• 6 reviews

December 10th, 2016
Concerned Citizen with two functioning eyes!
Very unprofessional. Does not have any medical knowledge and always refer to a book to diagnose and plan treatment. His office is so humid and I felt drugged coming out of the office. He prescribed me critical medications that needs to be refilled every month, however, unable to contact him on time. Generally, a very unprofessional doctor whose practice and license need to be reviewed before he destroys another life ever again. I changed my doctor the next day after seeing him due to disorientation I experienced. Please take my advice and think twice before being seen by this doctor.

September 13th, 2016
The experience was just awesome. I was seen right away. I was treated like a human being. He didn't talk down to me. I would definitely recommend him to my friends & family members. I am looking forward to going back for my follow-up visit.

May 6th, 2015
update: dr ibeku is the best. i have been in his care for years. i strongly recommend his services and am bless to be his patient. thanks dr ibeku and staff.

February 12th, 2015
quality family medica care
dr ibeku and safe is warm friendly and very caring. im happy to being under his care for well over 5 years and i hope for many more years of service. thank u medical office.

August 2nd, 2013
A diligent doctor
Dr Ibeku is a very diligent doctor. When i visited him for consultation, he spent time to get to the details of my problem before writing prescription. Prior to this, it was very easy for me to get appointment as his staff requested me to walk in. No time was wasted waiting for the doctor to call me in. I will recommend this doctor to anyone who is in need of a family doctor.

July 18th, 2013
WHAT'S UP DOC? NO RESPONSE, REALLY!
This guy (Dr. C Ibeku) is the worst doctor I have ever visited. I am looking for another primary physician at this very moment. Why you asked? I took physical 2 months ago and requested blood work. 2 weeks after the blood work was done I left several message via voice message and fax for the results. TO THIS VERY DAY STILL NO RESPONSE! REALLY!