A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Chukwuemeka Nwabuebo:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Prepare before visiting Dr. Nwabuebo
Seasonal Allergies Patient Education Vitals patient education guide for information about seasonal allergies such as hay fever, eye and mold allergies.Before Visiting Dr. Nwabuebo Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Chukwuemeka Nwabuebo, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Cardiovascular Disease.
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Heart Block
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- High Cholesterol (Hypercholesterolemia)
- Unstable Angina
Education & Awards
Dr. Nwabuebo graduated from University Of Ibadan.
Dr. Nwabuebo has 7 hospital affiliations:
- Medical Center Of Central Ga
- Coliseum NORTHSIDE HOSPITAL
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Chukwuemeka Nwabuebo MD is a male Internist, has 25 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine, Cardiovascular Disease, and Cardiology.
- Where does Dr. Chukwuemeka Nwabuebo practice?
- Dr. Chukwuemeka Nwabuebo has 7 office locations.
Dr. Chukwuemeka Nwabuebo practices Internal Medicine, Cardiovascular Disease, and Cardiology near Macon, GA.
Additional practice locations include: Fort Valley, GA and Milledgeville, GA.
See Macon Internists and Macon Cardiologists.