A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
be the first!
Specialties & Research
Dr. Chukwuemeka Nwabuebo, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Cardiovascular Disease.
More Specialties & Research
Education & Awards
Dr. Nwabuebo graduated from University Of Ibadan.More Education & Awards
Dr. Nwabuebo has 8 hospital affiliations:
- University of Minnesota Medical Center
- Medical Center of Central Georgia
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Nwabuebo accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- United Healthcare - 2 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 2 plans
- Unicare - 2 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Illinois - 2 plans
- Humana - 3 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Georgia - 2 plans
- Anthem - 2 plans
- Harvard Pilgrim Health Care - 2 plans
- Peach State Health Plan - 2 plans
- Cigna - 2 plans
More Accepted Insurance
Learn more about Dr. Chukwuemeka Nwabuebo:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Chukwuemeka Nwabuebo practice?
Dr. Chukwuemeka Nwabuebo practices Internal Medicine, Cardiovascular Disease, and Cardiology near Fort Valley, GA.
Additional practice locations include: Macon, GA and Warner Robins, GA.
See Fort Valley Internists and Fort Valley Cardiologists.