Dr. Chukwuemeka Onyewu Is this you?

3.8

Have you seen Dr. Chukwuemeka Onyewu?

Posted on December 15th, 2016

I came in to have some moles removed i am SoooOOOoo satisfied with the out come.

Very satisfied patient

Posted on March 30th, 2016

Anyone considering any type of body contouring I highly recommend Dr. Onyewu. Only a week ago I had a breast augmentation and lipo. This was my second lipo experience and it's like night and day. My results after only a week are better than my first experience results after completely healed. Mind you my first procedure was done by who was supposed to be one of the highest respected plastic surgeons in the DMV. I consulted with three doctors before my sugury and Dr. O made me feel the most confident and I'm very happy that I chose him. Super excited to see my final results! Any elective surgery from here on will be performed by him.

Posted on October 2nd, 2015

One Unique Doctor.May god always guid your hand as you bring hope to people like me.More success,More prosperity.

Posted on June 30th, 2015

trusting surgeon

Posted on April 16th, 2015

I was able to have an honest conversation with the doctor. i showed the doctor pics of what i would like to look like after surgery. based on my height, frame and size,we talked about the steps needed to get there.

Multiple surgeries

Posted on December 26th, 2013

Dr. O is a very considerate and an excellent doctor. He's always pleasant and patient. He listen's and asks you questions and answers your questions. I have had a few procedures done and plan on going back for something else. I have 5 girlfriends who have used Dr. O as well. None of them are complaining or have had any complaints. If I could afford to get everything done I wanted I would absolutely use him.

The doctor is nice but the surgery by him isnt good

Posted on December 15th, 2013

The surgery that this doctor does, isn't good at all. I had to goto anther doctor to get my surgery done right.

Posted on November 6th, 2013

Dr. Onyewu, Is top notch! He listens and cares about his patients. He is a fabulous Dr. He takes as much time as you need with him. He answers any questions you may have. He's honest, he wont recommend or agree to do any procedures he doesn't feel you wont ultimately be happy with or that is unnecessary. His staff is professional and friendly.

One of the best surgeons I've been to

Posted on August 31st, 2013

I have used Dr Onyewu for a butt lift and a Brest augmentation and both were very successful I have also referred other people to him which have had work done and I live in miami were there are plenty of surgeons and I wouldn't use any of them so yes I found him from a friend that have used him so I would recommend him to others he's a great doctor and his staff is excellent for the comment that was left earlier by that female maybe she didn't follow the after care directions as many don't .

Posted on February 20th, 2013

Do not use this doctor. He performed a tummy tuck on me. And his follow up and after care was horrendous as well as his bedside manner. A day after surgery, my tube was not draining. After calls to Dr. Onyewa, which by the way he never returned, I didn't realize that the lack of drainage was causing infection. If I nurse who was a friend did not come to my home to visit me, I literally could have lost my life. The wound was so severe that I had to seek immediate medical attention and go to a wound doctor for months until it healed appropriately. I am now left to seek additional cosmetic work to repair what this doctor did to me. If I could upload a photo, it would say it all. Please find someone more reputable.

HORRIBLE!!!!!!

Posted on August 31st, 2010

Doesn't even listen to what your coming in for. Just does what he wants. Lies about his faults and staff is ghetto and unprofessional. Prices are ...

Posted on September 3rd, 2017