A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. James Ikemba:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
Dr. James Ikemba, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine.
Education & Awards
Dr. Ikemba graduated from University Of Ibadan. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Ikemba has 7 hospital affiliations:
- Medical City Dallas Hospital
- Methodist Dallas Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. James Ikemba MD is a male Internist, has 23 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine.
- Where does Dr. James Ikemba practice?
- Dr. James Ikemba has 2 office locations.
Dr. James Ikemba practices Internal Medicine near Dallas, TX.
See Dallas Internists.