A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Chukwuma Onyeije:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
be the first!
Specialties & Research
Dr. Chukwuma Onyeije, MD is board certified in Obstetrics & Gynecology and Maternal & Fetal Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 3 areas:
- Fetal Diseases
- Hot Flashes
Education & Awards
Dr. Onyeije graduated from Howard University , Washington. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Onyeije has 20 hospital affiliations:
- Wellstar Kennestone Hospital
- Emory University Hospital
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Onyeije accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- AMERIGROUP - 2 plans
- United Healthcare - 2 plans
- Medical Mutual of Ohio - 3 plans
- Unicare - 2 plans
- Humana - 3 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Georgia - 3 plans
- Anthem - 5 plans
- Cigna - 3 plans
- USA H & W Network - 1 plan
- Great-West Healthcare - 2 plans
- Peach State Health Plan - 1 plan
- Aetna - 3 plans
- Empire Blue Cross Blue Shield - 5 plans
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Chukwuma Onyeije practice?
Dr. Chukwuma Onyeije practices Obstetrics & Gynecology, Maternal & Fetal Medicine, Gynecology, Obstetrics, and Neonatal-Perinatal Medicine near Atlanta, GA.
Additional practice locations include: Decatur, GA and Austell, GA.
See Atlanta Obstetricians & Gynecologists and Atlanta Pediatricians.