A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Chukwuma Onyeije:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
Dr. Chukwuma Onyeije, MD is board certified in Obstetrics & Gynecology and Maternal & Fetal Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 3 areas:
- Fetal Diseases
- Hot Flashes
Education & Awards
Dr. Onyeije graduated from Howard University , Washington. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Onyeije has 20 hospital affiliations:
- Gwinnett Medical Center - Lawrenceville
- Wellstar Kennestone Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Chukwuma Onyeije MD is a male Obstetrician & Gynecologist, has 18 years of experience and practices in Obstetrics & Gynecology and Maternal & Fetal Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Chukwuma Onyeije practice?
- Dr. Chukwuma Onyeije has 24 office locations.
Dr. Chukwuma Onyeije practices Obstetrics & Gynecology and Maternal & Fetal Medicine near Atlanta, GA.
Additional practice locations include: Decatur, GA and Austell, GA.
See Atlanta Obstetricians & Gynecologists.