Dr. Chukwunomnso Dennar Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Chukwunomnso Dennar?

May 3rd, 2014

Retired Executive Administrative Assistant

Dr. Dennar was a wonderful doctor for me, he listened to my complaints and fears. He helped me through a very painful time.

April 16th, 2013

1st Class Physician

At first I didn't like Dr. Dennar, but that's generally the way I treat all new physicians I come in contact with. They have to earn my trust and respect. If I would have been in Dr. Dennar's shoes I would have not dealt with me, because that's how rude a patient I was. But he persisted, and won me over. He is a wonderful physician, extremely attentive to the needs of his patients. He's usually late, but that's because he does not rush through a visit with his patients - and because of that (even though I hate waiting on a doctor) I respect him all the more. He is determined to provide the best care possible for his patient, and for that I am grateful. But what I love about him most is that HE KNEW ME, before he opened my chart he remembered my last visit with him, who does that?? And for that I dub him first class physician.

April 5th, 2013

Retired Executive Administrative Assistant

He is very attentive to patients, he listens well and always complete medical notations. Very good Doctor.

August 12th, 2016