A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Chul Ha:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Chul Ha is Poor.
Specialties & Research
Dr. Chul Ha, MD is board certified in Radiation Oncology.
- He has special expertise in 4 areas:
- Breast Cancer
- Radiation Oncology
Education & Awards
Dr. Ha graduated from Harvard University , Boston. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Ha has 6 hospital affiliations:
- University Hospital - San Antonio
- South Texas Veterans Health Care - Audie L. Murphy Div.
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Chul Soo Ha MD is a male Radiation Oncologist, has 24 years of experience and practices in Radiation Oncology.
- Where does Dr. Chul S. Ha practice?
- Dr. Chul Ha has 1 office location.
Dr. Chul Ha practices Radiation Oncology near San Antonio, TX.
See San Antonio Radiation Oncologists.