A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Chul Ha:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Chul Ha is Poor.
Prepare before visiting Dr. Ha
Pulmonary Embolism Patient Education Learn all about symptoms, treatments and medications available by reading our pulmonary embolism patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Ha Learn More
|More Patient Guides & Topics|
Specialties & Research
Dr. Chul Ha, MD is board certified in Radiation Oncology.
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Breast Cancer
- Metastatic Breast Cancer
- Radiation Oncology
Education & Awards
Dr. Ha graduated from Harvard University , Boston. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Ha has 6 hospital affiliations:
- University Hospital - San Antonio
- South Texas Veterans Health Care - Audie L. Murphy Div.
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Chul Soo Ha MD is a male Radiation Oncologist, has 24 years of experience and practices in Radiation Oncology.
- Where does Dr. Chul S. Ha practice?
- Dr. Chul Ha has 1 office location.
Dr. Chul Ha practices Radiation Oncology near San Antonio, TX.
See San Antonio Radiologists.