A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Chul Ha:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 1 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Chul Ha is Poor.
Specialties & Research
Dr. Chul Ha, MD is board certified in Radiation Oncology.
- He has special expertise in 3 areas:
- Breast Cancer
- Radiation Oncology
Education & Awards
Dr. Ha graduated from Harvard University , Boston. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Ha has 6 hospital affiliations:
- University Hospital - San Antonio
- Christus Santa Rosa
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Ha accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- United Healthcare - 15 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 2 plans
- Molina Healthcare - 1 plan
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Texas - 2 plans
- Superior Health Plan - 2 plans
- Scott and White Health Plan - 2 plans
- AMERIGROUP - 2 plans
- WellCare - 1 plan
- Humana - 2 plans
- Cigna - 3 plans
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Chul S. Ha practice?
Dr. Chul Ha practices Radiation Oncology near San Antonio, TX.
Additional practice locations include: Live Oak, TX and Jourdanton, TX.
See San Antonio Radiation Oncologists.