inactive

• 1 comment

Showing 1 - 1 review

November 9th, 2009
Experience With Dr. Tse
After a surprising discovery of a brain tumor and being transported to Redwood City Kaiser I was introduced to Dr Tse, who would be my brain surgeon to remove a large mass in my head. Dr. Tse made a point of visiting me every day before and after my surgery to check in on how I was doing, along with my family. He answered every silly question I could come up with, and even asked how I wanted my head shaved (I opted he shave the minimal, I didn't feel like being Britany Spears for halloween) He had a wonderful bedside manner, and in no way did I feel like 'just another patient'. The day of my actual surgery he came in in the morning to see how I was doing- I could not have anything to calm the nerves of going into surgery- and I will never forget being wheeled into the operation room and chatting with one of his surgical nurses, and him coming in with a brightly colored (I think it was flames) doo-rag thing on and reassuring me once more that I would be in excellent hands. It sounds crazy, but I was put totally at ease through the whole experience! Dr. Tse is truly a gifted surgeon and person in general, and I feel very lucky that my head was in his careful hands for my surgery.