A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Chun-Kwok Wong:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 1.5 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Chun-Kwok Wong is Satisfactory.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 6 areas:
- Diabetes Mellitus
- Pituitary Diseases
- Thyroid Diseases
Education & Awards
Dr. Wong graduated from The University of Texas at San Antonio.
Dr. Wong has 7 hospital affiliations:
- St Luke's Community Medical Ct Woodlands
- Memorial Hermann Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Chun-Kwok Wong MD is a male Internist, has 24 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Endocrinology, Diabetes & Metabolism.
- Where does Dr. Chun-Kwok Wong practice?
- Dr. Chun-Kwok Wong has 3 office locations.
Dr. Chun-Kwok Wong practices Internal Medicine and Endocrinology, Diabetes & Metabolism near Conroe, TX.
Additional practice locations include: Harlingen, TX.
See Conroe Internists and Conroe Endocrinologists.