A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Chun-Kwok Wong:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Chun-Kwok Wong is Below Average.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Wong
Diabetic Nerve Pain Patient Education Read our patient education guide and understand diabetic nerve pain and symptoms and treatments for nerve damage.Before Visiting Dr. Wong Learn More
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 6 areas:
- Diabetes Mellitus
- Pituitary Diseases
- Thyroid Diseases
Education & Awards
Dr. Wong graduated from The University of Texas at San Antonio.
Dr. Wong has 7 hospital affiliations:
- St Luke's Community Medical Ct Woodlands
- Memorial Hermann Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Chun-Kwok Wong MD is a male Internist, has 26 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Endocrinology, Diabetes & Metabolism.
- Where does Dr. Chun-Kwok Wong practice?
- Dr. Chun-Kwok Wong has 3 office locations.
Dr. Chun-Kwok Wong practices Internal Medicine and Endocrinology, Diabetes & Metabolism near Conroe, TX.
Additional practice locations include: Harlingen, TX.
See Conroe Internists and Conroe Endocrinologists.