A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Chun Bai:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Chun Bai is Average.
Specialties & Research
Dr. Chun Bai, MD is board certified in Neurology.
Education & Awards
Dr. Bai graduated from Inner Mongolia Medical College, Hothot.
Dr. Bai has 9 hospital affiliations:
- Raritan Bay Medical Center-Perth Amboy
- John F Kennedy Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Chun Bai MD is a male Neurologist, has 29 years of experience and practices in Neurology.
- Where does Dr. Chun Bai practice?
- Dr. Chun Bai has 9 office locations.
Dr. Chun Bai practices Neurology near Brooklyn, NY.
Additional practice locations include: Edison, NJ and Flushing, NY.
See Brooklyn Neurologists.