A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Chun Bai:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
be the first!
Specialties & Research
Dr. Chun Bai, MD is board certified in Neurology.
Education & Awards
Dr. Bai graduated from Inner Mongolia Medical College, Hothot.
Dr. Bai has 9 hospital affiliations:
- John F Kennedy Medical Center
- Raritan Bay Medical Center-Perth Amboy
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Bai accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- MVP Health Care Preferred Care - 2 plans
- HIP Health Plan of New York - 2 plans
- Univera Healthcare - 1 plan
- Neighborhood Health Plan (NHP) - 3 plans
- Evercare - 1 plan
- Capital District Physicians Health Plan - 3 plans
- Cigna - 2 plans
- Humana - 2 plans
- United Healthcare - 2 plans
- Unicare - 2 plans
- Fidelis Care - 2 plans
- Health Plus - 3 plans
- Oxford Health Plans - 2 plans
- Healthfirst - 11 plans
- Empire Blue Cross Blue Shield - 15 plans
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Chun Bai practice?
Dr. Chun Bai practices Neurology near Edison, NJ.
Additional practice locations include: Brooklyn, NY and Flushing, NY.
See Edison Neurologists.