Dr. Chun Bai MD is a male Neurologist, has 27 years of experience and practices in Neurology, Clinical Neurophysiology, Neurology with Special Qualifications in Child Neurology, Psychiatry, Sleep Medicine, and Sleep Medicine.
A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Chun Bai:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
be the first!
Specialties & Research
Dr. Chun Bai, MD is board certified in Neurology.
More Specialties & Research
Education & Awards
Dr. Bai graduated from Inner Mongolia Medical College, Hothot.More Education & Awards
Dr. Bai has 8 hospital affiliations:
- Raritan Bay Medical Center-Perth Amboy
- Kings County Hospital Center
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Bai accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- MVP Health Care Preferred Care - 2 plans
- HIP Health Plan of New York - 2 plans
- Univera Healthcare - 1 plan
- Neighborhood Health Plan (NHP) - 3 plans
- Evercare - 1 plan
- Capital District Physicians Health Plan - 3 plans
- Cigna - 2 plans
- Humana - 2 plans
- United Healthcare - 2 plans
- Unicare - 2 plans
- Fidelis Care - 2 plans
- Health Plus - 3 plans
- Oxford Health Plans - 2 plans
- Healthfirst - 11 plans
- Empire Blue Cross Blue Shield - 15 plans
More Accepted Insurance
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Chun Bai practice?
Dr. Chun Bai practices Neurology, Clinical Neurophysiology, Neurology with Special Qualifications in Child Neurology, Psychiatry, Sleep Medicine, and Sleep Medicine near Edison, NJ.
Additional practice locations include: Brooklyn, NY and Flushing, NY.
See Edison Neurologists, Edison Psychiatrists, and Edison Sleep Medicine Doctors.