Dr. Chun Hsu MD Patient Reviews

Overall Review

1.7
  • 1 comment

Showing 1 - 1 review

February 11th, 2012
He think he is the king, and he will push you around!!
I had an aweful experience with Dr. Hsu in my most recent visit. He spent minimum amount of time with you in the office. He asked minimum amount of questions without truly know what really was the problem, what would meet my needs, cause, or future prevention. He seem to like to push some new meds. He doesn't give you much chance to ask questions about the meds. Immediately, he asked you to go out, and wait outside. At the end, he had some front office personnel who lack medicial knowledge to explain anything to me. The new meds was given without any packaging nor detail explaination paperwork. The front office personnel couldn't answered my question and not willing to "bother" the doctor to get my question to answer. It was just an overall horrible experience. During my waiting in the office, I was wondering why patient went in, then it came out in less than 2-3 minutes, then they wait a long time AGAIN. Now, I finally understand that he treat his patient -like- some sort of money generating machine. He is not someone who would give you any time of the day. Take your money else where. At the end, I found out the new meds from CVS that would cause drowsiness which it means I can't drive nor work. I am very surprise to find out from this site that he had 31 years of experience as a Gastroenterologist, and an Internist. It's because he is so lack of love, care or compassion to be truly a good doctor. I wish there is a way to get a refund. He is one of the worse doctor that I ever had.