A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Chun Hwang:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Chun Hwang is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Hwang
High Cholesterol Patient Education Your patient education guide for reducing high cholesterol (hypercholetserolemia) levels. HDL, LDL and triglycerides explained.Before Visiting Dr. Hwang Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Chun Hwang, MD is board certified in Cardiovascular Disease and Clinical Cardiac Electrophysiology.
- He has special expertise in 6 areas:
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Cardiac Arrhythmias
- Heart Block
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- High Cholesterol (Hypercholesterolemia)
- Unstable Angina
Education & Awards
Dr. Hwang graduated from Universidade De Brasilia. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Hwang has 16 hospital affiliations:
- Orem Community Hospital
- American Fork Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Chun Hwang MD is a male Internist, has 30 years of experience and practices in Cardiovascular Disease and Clinical Cardiac Electrophysiology.
- Where does Dr. Chun Hwang practice?
- Dr. Chun Hwang has 7 office locations.
Dr. Chun Hwang practices Cardiovascular Disease and Clinical Cardiac Electrophysiology near Provo, UT.
Additional practice locations include: American Fork, UT and Mount Pleasant, UT.
See Provo Cardiologists.