A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Chun Hwang:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Chun Hwang is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Hwang
Atrial Fibrillation Patient Education Learn about atrial fibrillation and irregular heartbeat symptoms and treatments by reading the patient education guides.Before Visiting Dr. Hwang Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Chun Hwang, MD is board certified in Cardiovascular Disease and Clinical Cardiac Electrophysiology.
- He has special expertise in 6 areas:
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Cardiac Arrhythmias
- Heart Block
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- High Cholesterol (Hypercholesterolemia)
- Unstable Angina
Education & Awards
Dr. Hwang graduated from Universidade De Brasilia. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Hwang has 16 hospital affiliations:
- Orem Community Hospital
- American Fork Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Chun Hwang MD is a male Internist, has 30 years of experience and practices in Cardiovascular Disease and Clinical Cardiac Electrophysiology.
- Where does Dr. Chun Hwang practice?
- Dr. Chun Hwang has 7 office locations.
Dr. Chun Hwang practices Cardiovascular Disease and Clinical Cardiac Electrophysiology near Provo, UT.
Additional practice locations include: American Fork, UT and Mount Pleasant, UT.
See Provo Cardiologists.