Get the facts about atrial fibrillation, including symptoms and risk factors.
- Arrhythmia Facts about arrythmia, inclding the types, symptoms and causes.
- Erectile Dysfunction Facts about erectile dysfunction (ED), including causes.
- Atrial Fibrillation Facts about atrial fibrillation, including symptoms and risk factors.
- Coronary Heart Disease Get the facts about coronary heart disease.
- High Cholesterol Facts about high cholesterol, including risk factors for getting it.
- Obesity Facts about obesity, including causes, risks & doctors who treat it.
- High Blood Pressure Facts about high blood pressure; its causes and complications.
- Pulmonary Embolism Facts about pulmonary embolism, including symptoms and risk factors.
- Pulmonary Hypertension Facts about pulmonary hypertension, including the causes and symptoms.
- Quit Smoking Get the facts on how to smoking, including health reasons to quit.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Chun Hwang
Dr. Chun Hwang, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Provo, UT, with other offices in American Fork, UT and Mount Pleasant, UT (and 4 other locations). He has 35 years of experience. His specialties include Cardiovascular Disease and Clinical Cardiac Electrophysiology. Dr. Hwang is affiliated with Utah Valley Regional Medical Center, IU Health and American Fork Hospital. Dr. Hwang has received 1 award. He speaks English.
Dr. Chun Hwang has the following 2 specialties
- Cardiovascular Disease
- Clinical Cardiac Electrophysiology
While cardiologists diagnose and treat all types of heart disease, electrophysiologists have extended education in rhythmic disorders, also known as cardiac arrhythmia or an irregular heartbeat. An electrophysiologist typically works closely with...
Dr. Chun Hwang is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Provo, UT.
Dr. John Frischknecht
Internal Medicine, Cardiovascular Disease
Provo, UT 0 mi41
Dr. Ronald Asay
Cardiovascular Disease, Internal Medicine, Cardiology, Interventional Cardiology
Provo, UT 0 mi40
Dr. Charles Dahl
Cardiovascular Disease, Internal Medicine
Provo, UT 0 mi41