Get the facts about birth control so you can decide which type is right for you.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Asthma More than 22 million Americans suffer from asthma. Get the facts.
- Childhood Asthma Childhood asthma facts, including causes, symptoms & complications.
- COPD The facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD).
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- Home Allergies Facts about indoor allergies, including symptoms & common allergens.
- Lupus Get the facts about lupus, including symptoms and risk factors.
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Chun Ng
Dr. Chun Ng, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Avon, IN. He has 22 years of experience. His specialties include Emergency Medicine, Internal Medicine and Pediatrics. Dr. Ng is affiliated with IU Health Methodist Hospital, St Vincent Mercy Hospital and IU Health West Medical Center. He speaks English.
Dr. Chun Ng has the following 3 specialties
- Emergency Medicine
An emergency physician is a doctor who is an expert in handling conditions of an urgent and extremely dangerous nature. These specialists work in the emergency room (ER) departments of hospitals where they oversee cases involving cardiac distress,...
- Internal Medicine
An internist is a physician who focuses on the diagnosis and treatment of conditions that affect the adult population—both acute and chronic.
These doctors are often who adults see as their primary physicians because they treat a broad...
A pediatrician is a doctor who specializes in the regular care of children, as well as the diagnosis and treatment of illness in children. Young patients are often more complicated to treat because they are still growing and developing.
Dr. Chun Ng is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Avon, IN.
Dr. Sheldon Friedman
Cardiovascular Disease, Internal Medicine, Interventional Cardiology, Cardiology
Avon, IN 0.01 mi43
Dr. Megan Crittendon
Avon, IN 0.01 mi14
Dr. Nadine Haddad
Pediatric Endocrinology, Pediatrics
Avon, IN 0.01 mi21