A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Chun Chang:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Chun Chang is Average.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Chang
Bipolar Disorder Patient Education Learn all about symptoms, treatments and medications of bipolar disorder by reading our BD patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Chang Learn More
|More Patient Guides & Topics|
ADHD in Adults
Major Depressive Disorder
Specialties & Research
Dr. Chun Chang, MD is board certified in Psychiatry.
- He has special expertise in 7 areas:
- Attention Deficit Disorder (ADD) / Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder (ADHD)
- Bipolar Disorder / Manic Depressive Disorder
- Depressive Disorder
- Sleep Disorders
Education & Awards
Dr. Chang graduated from Kyungpook National University, Taegu.
Dr. Chang has 5 hospital affiliations:
- WVHCS Hospital
- Kindred Hospital Wyoming Valley
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Chun S Chang MD is a male Psychiatrist, has 46 years of experience and practices in Psychiatry.
- Where does Dr. Chun S. Chang practice?
- Dr. Chun Chang has 1 office location.
Dr. Chun Chang practices Psychiatry near Wilkes Barre, PA.
See Wilkes Barre Psychiatrists.