Type 2 Diabetes
Type 2 diabetes is a chronic disease in which your body is unable to maintain a normal blood sugar (glucose) level.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- COPD The facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD).
- Alzheimer's Disease Facts about Alzheimer’s Disease, including the symptoms and stages.
- Epilepsy Facts about epilepsy, including different types, symptoms and causes.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- Lupus Get the facts about lupus, including symptoms and risk factors.
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Menopause Facts about menopause, including the stages, symptoms, and types.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Chun Chen
Dr. Chun Chen, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Smithtown, NY, with other offices in Stony Brook, NY and Stony Brook, NY. She has 19 years of experience. Her specialties include Internal Medicine and Neurological Surgery. Dr. Chen is affiliated with Stony Brook University Hospital, Good Samaritan Hospital Medical Center and Mt Sinai Hospital. She speaks English.
Dr. Chun Chen has the following 2 specialties
- Internal Medicine
An internist is a physician who focuses on the diagnosis and treatment of conditions that affect the adult population—both acute and chronic.
These doctors are often who adults see as their primary physicians because they treat a broad...
- Neurological Surgery
A neurological surgeon is a physician who surgically treats disorders of the nervous system, which is comprised of the brain, spinal cord and nerves.
In addition to treating trauma of the head and spine, these doctors also treat disorders...
Dr. Chun Chen is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Smithtown, NY.
Dr. David Gidseg
Cardiovascular Disease, Internal Medicine
Smithtown, NY 0.06 mi13
Dr. Joseph Franco
Smithtown, NY 0.06 mi9
Dr. Armen Ovsepian
Cardiology, Cardiovascular Disease, Clinical Cardiac Electrophysiology, Internal Medicine
Smithtown, NY 0.06 mi28