A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Chun Chen:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Chun Chen is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Chen
Skin Cancer Patient Education Read about Melanoma, basal cell and squamous cell carcinoma types in our skin cancer patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Chen Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Chun Chen, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine.
- She has special expertise in 3 areas:
- Skull Base Cancer
Education & Awards
Dr. Chen graduated from Medical Center Of Fudan University, Shanghai.
Dr. Chen has 6 hospital affiliations:
- Stony Brook University Hospital
- Good Samaritan Hospital Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Chun Wen Chen MD is a female Internist, has 18 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Neurological Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Chun W. Chen practice?
- Dr. Chun Chen has 1 office location.
Dr. Chun Chen practices Internal Medicine and Neurological Surgery near Stony Brook, NY.
See Stony Brook Internists and Stony Brook Surgeons.