A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Chun Chen:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Chun Chen is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Chun Chen, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine.
- She has special expertise in 3 areas:
- Skull Base Cancer
Education & Awards
Dr. Chen graduated from Medical Center Of Fudan University, Shanghai.
Dr. Chen has 6 hospital affiliations:
- Stony Brook University Hospital
- Good Samaritan Hospital Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Chun Wen Chen MD is a female Internist, has 17 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Neurological Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Chun W. Chen practice?
- Dr. Chun Chen has 2 office locations.
Dr. Chun Chen practices Internal Medicine and Neurological Surgery near New York, NY.
Additional practice locations include: West Islip, NY.
See New York Internists and New York Surgeons.