A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Chun Wang:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
Dr. Chun Wang, MD is board certified in Geriatric Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Alzheimer Disease
Education & Awards
Dr. Wang graduated from Texas Tech University , Lubbock. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Wang has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Baylor Medical Center At Garland
- Jps Health Network
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Chun Kai Wang MD is a male Internist, has 18 years of experience and practices in Geriatric Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Chun K. Wang practice?
- Dr. Chun Wang has 1 office location.
Dr. Chun Wang practices Geriatric Medicine near Dallas, TX.
See Dallas Geriatric Doctors.