A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Chunbong Ma:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Chunbong Ma is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Ma
Skin Cancer Patient Education Read about Melanoma, basal cell and squamous cell carcinoma types in our skin cancer patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Ma Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Chunbong Ma, MD is board certified in Orthopaedic Surgery and Orthopaedic Surgery - Sports Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 3 areas:
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
Education & Awards
Dr. Ma graduated from Johns Hopkins University, Baltimore. He has 4 awards.
Dr. Ma has 4 hospital affiliations:
- UCSF Medical Center / Moffitt-Long Hospitals
- Medical Center At Ucsf
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Chunbong Benjamin Ma MD is a male Orthopaedic Surgeon, has 16 years of experience and practices in Orthopaedic Surgery and Sports Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Chunbong B. Ma practice?
- Dr. Chunbong Ma has 2 office locations.
Dr. Chunbong Ma practices Orthopaedic Surgery and Sports Medicine near San Francisco, CA.
See San Francisco Surgeons and San Francisco Orthopedic Surgeons.