Learn more about Dr. Chung-E Tseng:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Chung-E Tseng is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Tseng
Rheumatoid Arthritis Patient Education Learn all about RA and various treatments and medications with Vitals rhuematoid arthritis patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Tseng Learn More
|More Patient Guides & Topics|
Carpal Tunnel Syndrome
Osteoarthritis of the Knee
Specialties & Research
Dr. Chung-E Tseng, MD is board certified in Rheumatology.
- She has special expertise in 9 areas:
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
- Rheumatic Diseases
- Rheumatoid Arthritis
- Sjogren's Syndrome
- Systemic Lupus Erythematosus (SLE)
Education & Awards
Dr. Tseng graduated from State University of New York Downstate, Brooklyn. She has 1 awards.
Dr. Tseng has 13 hospital affiliations:
- Hospital For Special Surgery
- NYU Langone Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Chung-E Tseng MD is a female Rheumatologist, has 22 years of experience and practices in Rheumatology.
- Where does Dr. Chung-E Tseng practice?
- Dr. Chung-E Tseng has 2 office locations.
Dr. Chung-E Tseng practices Rheumatology near Flushing, NY.
Additional practice locations include: New York, NY.
See Flushing Rheumatologists.