A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Chung-E Tseng:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Chung-E Tseng is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Chung-E Tseng, MD is board certified in Rheumatology.
- She has special expertise in 9 areas:
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
- Rheumatic Diseases
- Rheumatoid Arthritis
- Sjogren's Syndrome
- Systemic Lupus Erythematosus (SLE)
Education & Awards
Dr. Tseng graduated from State University of New York Downstate, Brooklyn. She has 1 awards.
Dr. Tseng has 13 hospital affiliations:
- Hospital For Special Surgery
- NYU Langone Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Chung-E Tseng MD is a female Rheumatologist, has 21 years of experience and practices in Rheumatology.
- Where does Dr. Chung-E Tseng practice?
- Dr. Chung-E Tseng has 2 office locations.
Dr. Chung-E Tseng practices Rheumatology near New York, NY.
See New York Rheumatologists.