A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Chung-En Huang:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Prepare before visiting Dr. Huang
Home Allergies Patient Education Learn all about home allergies and symptoms of mold, pet, dust and other types of indoor allergy issues with Vitals patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Huang Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Chung-En Huang, MD is board certified in Otolaryngology.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Disorders of ear
Education & Awards
Dr. Huang graduated from Taipei Medical University.
Dr. Huang has 7 hospital affiliations:
- Methodist Dallas Medical Center
- Methodist Richardson Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Chung-En Huang MD is a male Otolaryngologist, has 33 years of experience and practices in Otolaryngology.
- Where does Dr. Chung-En Huang practice?
- Dr. Chung-En Huang has 2 office locations.
Dr. Chung-En Huang practices Otolaryngology near Dallas, TX.
Additional practice locations include: Lancaster, TX.
See Dallas Otolaryngologists.