A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Chung-En Huang:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Prepare before visiting Dr. Huang
Seasonal Allergies Patient Education Vitals patient education guide for information about seasonal allergies such as hay fever, eye and mold allergies.Before Visiting Dr. Huang Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Chung-En Huang, MD is board certified in Otolaryngology.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Disorders of ear
Education & Awards
Dr. Huang graduated from Taipei Medical University.
Dr. Huang has 7 hospital affiliations:
- Methodist Dallas Medical Center
- Methodist Richardson Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Chung-En Huang MD is a male Otolaryngologist, has 33 years of experience and practices in Otolaryngology.
- Where does Dr. Chung-En Huang practice?
- Dr. Chung-En Huang has 1 office location.
Dr. Chung-En Huang practices Otolaryngology near Dallas, TX.
See Dallas Otolaryngologists.