A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Chung-En Huang:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
Dr. Chung-En Huang, MD is board certified in Otolaryngology.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Disorders of ear
Education & Awards
Dr. Huang graduated from Taipei Medical University.
Dr. Huang has 7 hospital affiliations:
- Methodist Dallas Medical Center
- Methodist Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Chung-En En Huang MD is a male Otolaryngologist, has 33 years of experience and practices in Otolaryngology.
- Where does Dr. Chung-En E. Huang practice?
- Dr. Chung-En Huang has 3 office locations.
Dr. Chung-En Huang practices Otolaryngology near Dallas, TX.
Additional practice locations include: Lancaster, TX.
See Dallas Otolaryngologists.