A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Chung-Wei Hsu:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 1 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Chung-Wei Hsu is Poor.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
Education & Awards
Dr. Hsu graduated from University of North Texas, Fort Worth.
Dr. Hsu has 13 hospital affiliations:
- Harris Methodist H E B
- Texas Health Harris Methodist Hospital Southwest Fort Worth
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Hsu accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- United Healthcare - 6 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 1 plan
- Unicare - 4 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Texas - 2 plans
- Superior Health Plan - 5 plans
- Scott and White Health Plan - 2 plans
- WellCare - 1 plan
- Cigna - 12 plans
- Humana - 14 plans
- Medicare - 1 plan
- USA H & W Network - 1 plan
- Aetna - 3 plans
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Chung-Wei W. Hsu practice?
Dr. Chung-Wei Hsu practices Internal Medicine near Plano, TX.
See Plano Internists.