A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Chung Chen:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
Dr. Chung Chen, MD is board certified in Radiology.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
Education & Awards
Dr. Chen graduated from Taipei Medical University.
Dr. Chen has 5 hospital affiliations:
- Southwest Healthcare Sys-Murrietta
- Kaiser Permanente - Moreno Valley Community Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Chung Quan Chen MD is a male Radiologist, has 41 years of experience and practices in Radiology.
- Where does Dr. Chung Q. Chen practice?
- Dr. Chung Chen has 6 office locations.
Dr. Chung Chen practices Radiology near Hemet, CA.
Additional practice locations include: Sun City, CA and Perris, CA.
See Hemet Radiologists.