A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Chung Chen:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
be the first!
Specialties & Research
Dr. Chung Chen, MD is board certified in Radiology.
Education & Awards
Dr. Chen graduated from Taipei Medical University.
Dr. Chen has 5 hospital affiliations:
- Kaiser Permanente - Moreno Valley Community Hospital
- Southwest Healthcare Sys-Murrietta
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Chen accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- Blue Shield of California - 3 plans
- Molina Healthcare - 3 plans
- Anthem Blue Cross - 1 plan
- Cigna - 3 plans
- United Healthcare - 2 plans
- Health Plan of San Joaquin - 4 plans
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Chung Q. Chen practice?
Dr. Chung Chen practices Radiology near Hemet, CA.
Additional practice locations include: Fallbrook, CA and Sun City, CA.
See Hemet Radiologists.