A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Chung Chen:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Prepare before visiting Dr. Chen
Skin Cancer Patient Education Read about Melanoma, basal cell and squamous cell carcinoma types in our skin cancer patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Chen Learn More
|More Patient Guides & Topics|
Specialties & Research
Dr. Chung Chen, MD is board certified in Radiology.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
Education & Awards
Dr. Chen graduated from Taipei Medical University.
Dr. Chen has 5 hospital affiliations:
- Southwest Healthcare Sys-Murrietta
- Kaiser Permanente - Moreno Valley Community Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Chung Quan Chen MD is a male Radiologist, has 42 years of experience and practices in Radiology.
- Where does Dr. Chung Q. Chen practice?
- Dr. Chung Chen has 2 office locations.
Dr. Chung Chen practices Radiology near Hemet, CA.
See Hemet Radiologists.