A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Chung Yu:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 4 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Chung Yu is Excellent.
Specialties & Research
Dr. Chung Yu, MD is board certified in Ophthalmology.
Education & Awards
Dr. Yu graduated from Yeshiva University, Bronx.
Dr. Yu has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Opthalmic Consultants of Boston
- St. Peter's University Hospital
- Richmond University Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Chung Chi Yu MD is a male Ophthalmologist, has 5 years of experience and practices in Ophthalmology.
- Where does Dr. Chung C. Yu practice?
- Dr. Chung Yu has 3 office locations.
Dr. Chung Yu practices Ophthalmology near Staten Island, NY.
Additional practice locations include: East Brunswick, NJ.
See Staten Island Ophthalmologists.