A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Chung Chiang:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
Dr. Chung Chiang, DO is board certified in Pediatrics.
Education & Awards
Dr. Chiang graduated from New York Institute of Technology, Old Westbury.
Dr. Chiang has 6 hospital affiliations:
- Virtua Memorial Hospital Of Burlington County
- Virtua West Jersey Hospital - Berlin
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Chung Chiang DO is a female Pediatrician, has 5 years of experience and practices in Pediatrics.
- Where does Dr. Chung Chiang practice?
- Dr. Chung Chiang has 1 office location.
Dr. Chung Chiang practices Pediatrics near Mount Holly, NJ.
See Mount Holly Pediatricians.