Get the facts about birth control so you can decide which type is right for you.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- COPD The facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD).
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- HIV/AIDS The differences between HIV & AIDS; signs, symptoms & complications.
- Lupus Get the facts about lupus, including symptoms and risk factors.
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Menopause Facts about menopause, including the stages, symptoms, and types.
- Shingles Facts about shingles, including symptoms & possible long-term effects.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Chung Kim
Dr. Chung Kim, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Bronx, NY, with another office in Mount Vernon, NY. She has 21 years of experience. Her specialties include Infectious Disease, Internal Medicine, Anesthesiology and Pathology. Dr. Kim is affiliated with Lincoln Medical Center, Mt Vernon Hospital and United Hospital Ny United. She speaks English.
Dr. Chung Kim has the following 4 specialties
- Infectious Disease
An infectious disease specialist has specialized training in the diagnosis and treatment of contagious diseases.
Infectious diseases, also known as contagious or transmissible diseases, are those that stem from pathogen from a host organism....
- Internal Medicine
An internist is a physician who focuses on the diagnosis and treatment of conditions that affect the adult population—both acute and chronic.
These doctors are often who adults see as their primary physicians because they treat a broad...
Anesthesiologists are physicians who are trained to administer anesthetics, which are medicines used to block nerve sensation. Anesthesia can be either local to one specific part of a body, like a tooth, or regional to block feeling to a larger...
A pathologist is a physician who specializes in the causes and paths taken by different diseases in order to accurately diagnose an illness.
Pathologists diagnose and determine the characteristics of a disease through the study of biopsies...
Dr. Chung Kim is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Bronx, NY.
Dr. Nicola Kotchev
Bronx, NY 0.01 mi
Dr. Sivasubramanian Narayanan
Internal Medicine, Emergency Medicine
Bronx, NY 0.01 mi26
Dr. Manisha Jain
Obstetrics and Gynecology, Internal Medicine
Bronx, NY 0.01 mi9