A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Chung Ha:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 4 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Chung Ha is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Chung Ha, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Gastroenterology.
Education & Awards
Dr. Ha graduated from Columbia University, New York. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Ha has 7 hospital affiliations:
- Ny Hospital Medical Ctr Of Queens,The
- North Shore Univ Hosp At Forest Hills
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Ha accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- WellCare - 4 plans
- United Healthcare - 18 plans
- HIP Health Plan of New York - 14 plans
- Empire Blue Cross Blue Shield - 2 plans
- Unicare - 2 plans
- Univera Healthcare - 1 plan
- Neighborhood Health Plan (NHP) - 3 plans
- Evercare - 9 plans
- Oxford Health Plans - 3 plans
- Humana - 5 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 1 plan
- Cigna - 6 plans