Dr. Chung Yi MD Patient Reviews

• Obstetrics and Gynecology Concord, NH

September 12th, 2016
Dr. Yi accurately diagnosed and is currently treating me for pelvic pain, which I had misinterpreted as part of my back pain. Since receiving her treatments, I am finally able to sleep through the night without pain. I want more people to realize that there is hope and treatment for pelvic pain.

September 14th, 2015
Horrible
Had never met this doctor until I was in labor, she forced me to have an unwanted epidural during labor. She made my daughters birth one of the worst experiences of my life. I wasn't fully numbed for my c section and when I was panicing because I was in pain she continued to blow it off and then tell me to shut my mouth. I ended up getting so many meds I stopped breathing during the procedure and was so drugged up I don't remember much of anything of my daughters birth.

March 28th, 2011
In the first minutes of our first meeting Dr. Yi told me to expect a c-section because of my weight. While she correctly assumed that I would have gestational diabetes in the last trimester, she also said my child would be very large necessitating a c-section. I was able to keep the sugar levels low without insulin, using only diet and exercise. My child was born c-section because he was breech, not because of her "doom and gloom" early prognosis. Other highlights of our visits:"Please just burn those "What to Expect" books; you can't plan a labor.""There's really no reason to have the blood test done(for Downs Syndrome) unless you are going to do something about it."