Dr. Chung Yi Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Chung Yi?

Posted on September 12th, 2016

Dr. Yi accurately diagnosed and is currently treating me for pelvic pain, which I had misinterpreted as part of my back pain. Since receiving her treatments, I am finally able to sleep through the night without pain. I want more people to realize that there is hope and treatment for pelvic pain.

Horrible

Posted on September 14th, 2015

Had never met this doctor until I was in labor, she forced me to have an unwanted epidural during labor. She made my daughters birth one of the worst experiences of my life. I wasn't fully numbed for my c section and when I was panicing because I was in pain she continued to blow it off and then tell me to shut my mouth. I ended up getting so many meds I stopped breathing during the procedure and was so drugged up I don't remember much of anything of my daughters birth.

very professional and caring

Posted on July 16th, 2011

Posted on March 28th, 2011

In the first minutes of our first meeting Dr. Yi told me to expect a c-section because of my weight. While she correctly assumed that I would have gestational diabetes in the last trimester, she also said my child would be very large necessitating a c-section. I was able to keep the sugar levels low without insulin, using only diet and exercise. My child was born c-section because he was breech, not because of her "doom and gloom" early prognosis. Other highlights of our visits:"Please just burn those "What to Expect" books; you can't plan a labor.""There's really no reason to have the blood test done(for Downs Syndrome) unless you are going to do something about it."

Posted on June 1st, 2017