A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Chung Kim:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
Dr. Chung Kim, MD is board certified in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 4 areas:
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Hip Surgery (Hip Replacement Arthroplasty)
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Knee Surgery (Knee Replacement Arthroplasty)
Education & Awards
Dr. Kim graduated from Seoul National University.
Dr. Kim has 11 hospital affiliations:
- Methodist Hospitals Northlake
- Starke Memorial Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Chung Kiel Kim MD is a male Orthopaedic Surgeon, has 44 years of experience and practices in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Chung K. Kim practice?
- Dr. Chung Kim has 1 office location.
Dr. Chung Kim practices Orthopaedic Surgery near Valparaiso, IN.
See Valparaiso Surgeons.