Dr. Chung Kaing Kiang Yeung MD is a male Pathologist, has 30 years of experience and practices in Pathology, Cytopathology, Anatomic Pathology & Clinical Pathology, and Clinical Pathology.
A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Chung Kaing Yeung:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 4 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Chung Kaing Yeung is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Education & Awards
Dr. Yeung graduated from China Medical University, Taichung.More Education & Awards
Dr. Yeung has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Ny Hospital Medical Ctr Of Queens,The
- Jamaica Hospital Medical Center
- Flushing Hospital Medical Center
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Yeung accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- MVP Health Care Preferred Care - 2 plans
- HIP Health Plan of New York - 2 plans
- Univera Healthcare - 1 plan
- Fidelis Care - 2 plans
- Neighborhood Health Plan (NHP) - 1 plan
- Oxford Health Plans - 2 plans
- Medicare - 1 plan
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Illinois - 1 plan
- Healthfirst - 11 plans
More Accepted Insurance
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Chung Kaing K. Yeung practice?
Dr. Chung Kaing Yeung practices Pathology, Cytopathology, Anatomic Pathology & Clinical Pathology, and Clinical Pathology near Hicksville, NY.
Additional practice locations include: Flushing, NY and New Hyde Park, NY.
See Hicksville Pathologists.