A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Chung Kaing Yeung:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 4 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Chung Kaing Yeung is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Education & Awards
Dr. Yeung graduated from China Medical University, Taichung.
Dr. Yeung has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Ny Hospital Medical Ctr Of Queens,The
- Flushing Hospital Medical Center
- Jamaica Hospital Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Chung Kaing Kiang Yeung MD is a male Pathologist, has 31 years of experience and practices in Pathology, Cytopathology, Anatomic Pathology & Clinical Pathology, and Clinical Pathology.
- Where does Dr. Chung Kaing K. Yeung practice?
- Dr. Chung Kaing Yeung has 7 office locations.
Dr. Chung Kaing Yeung practices Pathology, Cytopathology, Anatomic Pathology & Clinical Pathology, and Clinical Pathology near Hicksville, NY.
Additional practice locations include: Flushing, NY and New Hyde Park, NY.
See Hicksville Pathologists.