13 years of experience
Accepting new patients
A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Chung Ha:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Chung Ha is Average.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Chung Ha, MD is board certified in Obstetrics & Gynecology.
Dr. Ha has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Alaska Regional Hospital
- Providence Alaska Medical Center
- Providence Extended Care Center
- Additional Information
- Dr. Chung Mea Ha MD is a female Obstetrician & Gynecologist, has 13 years of experience and practices in Obstetrics & Gynecology.
- Where does Dr. Chung M. Ha practice?
- Dr. Chung Ha has 2 office locations.
- Dr. Chung Ha practices Obstetrics & Gynecology near , .