A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Chung Mok:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Chung Mok is Excellent.
Specialties & Research
Dr. Chung Mok, MD is board certified in Family Medicine.
Education & Awards
Dr. Mok graduated from Pusan National University.
Dr. Mok has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Swedish Covenant Hospital
- Mercy Hospital And Medical Center
- Mercy Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Chung Zin Mok MD is a male Family Practitioner, has 40 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Chung Z. Mok practice?
- Dr. Chung Mok has 1 office location.
Dr. Chung Mok practices Family Medicine near Chicago, IL.
See Chicago Primary Care Doctors.