Dr. Chung Mok Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Chung Mok?

• Good
  • Bad
  • Good
  • Bad

January 16th, 2017

Who hangs up on their patients?

My dad has been going to Dr. Mok due to a language barrier. And, as a medical student, I expect excellent healthcare service void of negative emotions towards your patients regardless of the day you're having, no matter what the information is, and admitting that when you're wrong - you're wrong. Last week, my dad received a call stating that they made him an appointment at a hospital nearby. Nothing else. Fine. I can call that hospital and ask or I can call Dr. Mok's office to double check. I call the hospital. They have no idea what I'm talking about so they tell me to contact the providing physician since it'd be much easier to look up on their charts vs. trying to go through every single department appointments (My dad was never a patient at the hospital, so registration information was lacking). Okay. That's okay. No harm done. I call Dr. Mok's office, the nurse was nice about connecting me to Dr. Mok. However, Dr. Mok gets angry when I mention the fact that he actually saw my dad four weeks ago (Dr. Mok was saying he didn't see my dad since September). Bull. That's fine. Misunderstandings happen. THIS IS what urks me. He starts yelling. When, as being part of a medical profession as well, I tell him to calm down to explain, he scoffs and hangs up on me. Are you freaking kidding me? You never treat your patients or their family like that. I hope this piece of crap gets his medical license revoked. Makes me wonder if he misplaced my dad's record in another patient's chart? Then, I guess it's time to contact a lawyer. Gotta get these kind of trash doctors out of practice since they give us a bad rep. Oh, also, even with appointments, wait time is about 1 hour. Have fun.

August 7th, 2016

patient

the family doctor, chung mok z, is a great doctor, his rate is above excellent. please let this comment re assure you,

January 26th, 2016