A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Chung Owyang:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
Dr. Chung Owyang, MD is board certified in Gastroenterology.
- He has special expertise in 11 areas:
- Acid Reflux Disease (Gastroesophageal Reflux / GERD)
- Capsule Endoscopy
- Esophageal Motility Disorders (Dysmotilities)
- Gastrointestinal Diseases (GI Diseases)
- Gastrointestinal Motility Disorders
- Hepatitis C
- Irritable Bowel Syndrome (IBS)
- Ulcerative Colitis
Education & Awards
Dr. Owyang graduated from McGill University Faculty Of Medicine, Montreal. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Owyang has 3 hospital affiliations:
- University of Michigan Hospitals & Health Centers
- University of Michigan Health System
- Ann Arbor Veterans Affairs Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Chung D Owyang MD is a male Internist, has 39 years of experience and practices in Gastroenterology.
- Where does Dr. Chung D. Owyang practice?
- Dr. Chung Owyang has 3 office locations.
Dr. Chung Owyang practices Gastroenterology near Ann Arbor, MI.
Additional practice locations include: Ypsilanti, MI.
See Ann Arbor Gastroenterologists.