A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Chung Kim:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Chung Kim is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Chung Kim, MD is board certified in Pediatrics.
Education & Awards
Dr. Kim graduated from Seoul National University.
Dr. Kim has 13 hospital affiliations:
- Pacific Alliance Medical Center
- St. Francis Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Chung Woong Kim MD is a male Pediatrician, has 43 years of experience and practices in Pediatrics.
- Where does Dr. Chung W. Kim practice?
- Dr. Chung Kim has 2 office locations.
Dr. Chung Kim practices Pediatrics near Los Angeles, CA.
See Los Angeles Pediatricians.