A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Chung Woo:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Chung Woo is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Chung Woo, MD is board certified in Family Medicine.
Education & Awards
Dr. Woo graduated from University of Iowa, Iowa City. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Woo has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Northwest Hospital Center
- Sinai Hospital Of Baltimore
- Sinai Hospital of Baltimore
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Chung Yul Woo MD is a male Family Practitioner, has 19 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Chung Y. Woo practice?
- Dr. Chung Woo has 3 office locations.
Dr. Chung Woo practices Family Medicine near Fairfax, VA.
Additional practice locations include: Vienna, VA.
See Fairfax Primary Care Doctors.