A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Chung Wu:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Chung Wu is Average.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Education & Awards
Dr. Wu graduated from The University Of Health And Sciences, Phnom Penh.
Dr. Wu has 6 hospital affiliations:
- Staten Island University Hospital North
- North Shore/Long Island Jewish Hospital System - Franklin Hospital Med Ctr
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Chung Huei Wu DO and MD is a male Emergency Medicine Specialist, has 16 years of experience and practices in Emergency Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Chung H. Wu practice?
- Dr. Chung Wu has 1 office location.
Dr. Chung Wu practices Emergency Medicine near Goshen, NY.
See Goshen Emergency Physicians.