A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Chung Yin:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
Dr. Chung Yin, MD is board certified in Therapeutic Radiology.
Education & Awards
Dr. Yin graduated from Seoul National University.
Dr. Yin has 6 hospital affiliations:
- New Albany Surgical Hospital
- St Anns Hospital Of Columbus
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Chung Kill Yin MD is a male Radiologist, has 41 years of experience and practices in Therapeutic Radiology.
- Where does Dr. Chung K. Yin practice?
- Dr. Chung Yin has 3 office locations.
Dr. Chung Yin practices Therapeutic Radiology near Columbus, OH.
Additional practice locations include: Powell, OH and Delaware, OH.
See Columbus Radiologists.