A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Chunhai Hao:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Chunhai Hao is Excellent.
Education & Awards
Dr. Hao graduated from University Of Saskatchewan College Of Medicine, Saskatoon.
Dr. Hao has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Emory University Hospital
- Emory Crawford Long Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Chunhai C Hao MD and PHD is a male Pathologist, has 21 years of experience and practices in Pathology.
- Where does Dr. Chunhai C. Hao practice?
- Dr. Chunhai Hao has 1 office location.
Dr. Chunhai Hao practices Pathology near Atlanta, GA.
See Atlanta Pathologists.