A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Chunilal Patel:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Sports Injuries
Education & Awards
Dr. Patel graduated from Calicut University Medical College - Kerala.
Dr. Patel has 15 hospital affiliations:
- Mission Hospital
- South Coast Medical Center/Adventist Health
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Chunilal Nagarbhai Patel MD is a male Pediatrician, has 38 years of experience and practices in Pediatrics.
- Where does Dr. Chunilal N. Patel practice?
- Dr. Chunilal Patel has 2 office locations.
Dr. Chunilal Patel practices Pediatrics near San Clemente, CA.
Additional practice locations include: Laguna Hills, CA.
See San Clemente Pediatricians.