A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Chunilal Shah:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Chunilal Shah is Excellent.
Prepare before visiting Dr. Shah
Lyme Disease Patient Education Read about the Lyme borreliosis bacteria transmitted by ticks in our Lyme disease patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Shah Learn More
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Flu (Human Influenza)
Education & Awards
Dr. Shah graduated from Topiwala National Medical College, Mumbai.
Dr. Shah has 9 hospital affiliations:
- Whittier Hospital Medical Center
- Alhambra Hospital Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Chunilal Gangji Shah MD is a male Family Practitioner and practices in Family Medicine and General Practice.
- Where does Dr. Chunilal G. Shah practice?
- Dr. Chunilal Shah has 2 office locations.
Dr. Chunilal Shah practices Family Medicine and General Practice near La Mirada, CA.
See La Mirada Primary Care Doctors and La Mirada General Practitioners.