A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Chunilal Shah:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Chunilal Shah is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Shah
Diabetic Macular Edema Read all about Diabetic Macular Edema by visiting our Vitals patient education guides.Before Visiting Dr. Shah Learn More
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Flu (Human Influenza)
Education & Awards
Dr. Shah graduated from Topiwala National Medical College, Mumbai.
Dr. Shah has 9 hospital affiliations:
- Whittier Hospital Medical Center
- Alhambra Hospital Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Chunilal Gangji Shah MD is a male Family Practitioner and practices in Family Medicine and General Practice.
- Where does Dr. Chunilal G. Shah practice?
- Dr. Chunilal Shah has 1 office location.
Dr. Chunilal Shah practices Family Medicine and General Practice near La Mirada, CA.
See La Mirada Primary Care Doctors.