A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Chunli Deng:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Chunli Deng is Excellent.
Prepare before visiting Dr. Deng
Skin Cancer Patient Education Read about Melanoma, basal cell and squamous cell carcinoma types in our skin cancer patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Deng Learn More
|More Patient Guides & Topics|
Specialties & Research
Dr. Chunli Deng, BS, MBBS, MD is board certified in Diagnostic Radiology.
Education & Awards
Dr. Deng graduated from West China University Of Medical Sciences, Chengdu.
Dr. Deng has 3 hospital affiliations:
- UVA HealthSouth Rehabilitation Hospital
- University of Virginia Medical Center
- Kluge Children's Rehabilitation Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Chunli Deng BS, MBBS, and MD is a female Diagnostic Radiologist, has 29 years of experience and practices in Diagnostic Radiology.
- Where does Dr. Chunli Deng practice?
- Dr. Chunli Deng has 2 office locations.
Dr. Chunli Deng practices Diagnostic Radiology near Cincinnati, OH.
See Cincinnati Radiologists.