A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Chunli Deng:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 4 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Chunli Deng is Excellent.
Specialties & Research
Dr. Chunli Deng, BS, MBBS, MD is board certified in Diagnostic Radiology.
Education & Awards
Dr. Deng graduated from West China University Of Medical Sciences, Chengdu.
Dr. Deng has 3 hospital affiliations:
- UVA HealthSouth Rehabilitation Hospital
- University of Virginia Medical Center
- Kluge Children's Rehabilitation Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Chunli Deng BS, MBBS, and MD is a female Diagnostic Radiologist, has 27 years of experience and practices in Diagnostic Radiology.
- Where does Dr. Chunli Deng practice?
- Dr. Chunli Deng has 1 office location.
Dr. Chunli Deng practices Diagnostic Radiology near Charlottesville, VA.
See Charlottesville Radiologists.