A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Chunli Deng:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Chunli Deng is Excellent.
Prepare before visiting Dr. Deng
Metastatic Melanoma Patient Education Learn all about metastatic melanoma symptoms and treatments by reading Vitals patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Deng Learn More
|More Patient Guides & Topics|
Specialties & Research
Dr. Chunli Deng, BS, MBBS, MD is board certified in Diagnostic Radiology.
Education & Awards
Dr. Deng graduated from West China University Of Medical Sciences, Chengdu.
Dr. Deng has 3 hospital affiliations:
- UVA HealthSouth Rehabilitation Hospital
- University of Virginia Medical Center
- Kluge Children's Rehabilitation Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Chunli Deng BS, MBBS, and MD is a female Diagnostic Radiologist, has 28 years of experience and practices in Diagnostic Radiology.
- Where does Dr. Chunli Deng practice?
- Dr. Chunli Deng has 1 office location.
Dr. Chunli Deng practices Diagnostic Radiology near Charlottesville, VA.
See Charlottesville Radiologists.